Hundreds of motorists die in construction and maintenance zones annually. Most crashes are rear-end collisions. A few tips can make construction zones safer for everyone and avoid injury:
* Follow the posted speed limit.
* Focus on the road, not the construction.
* Keep three seconds of distance between you and the vehicle in front of you.
* Stay calm and pay attention.
* Give yourself extra time to arrive at your destination.
Stephen Bilkis & Associates, with convenient locations throughout the New York Metropolitan area, can provide you advice related to personal injury in vehicle accidents. Without an attorney, you may not be protecting you and your loved ones…know all your rights.