Published on:

Woman killed in car crash and her family needs a NY Injury Attorney


A car accident took place on March twenty-sixth, 2009. The incident happened in Smithtown, New York.

On Thursday around three thirty in the morning, a forty-three-year-old woman was driving her car southbound along Route 25A. She, Karen Naclerio-Negrin, of Smithtown, was struck by a pickup truck close to Summerset Drive. Naclerio-Negrin was driving a 1992 Volvo. John Harnage, 43, was driving the other vehicle, a 2003 Chevrolet.

Harnage, of Oakside Road in Smithtown, is a Caucasian male with light toned skin. He has brown hair and brown eyes as well as a small amount of facial hair. In his most recent photo taken on April second, Harnage was wearing a white v-neck t-shirt.

Unfortunately, Naclerio-Negrin was killed at the scene of the crash. Harnage, on the other hand, received no injuries. He was faced with charges of driving while intoxicated and will be aarraigned on Thusday. His arraignment will be held in Central Islip at First District Court.

After the crash, the street was secured for about six hours. The road was closed between Summerset Drive and Route 25. Police examined the scene but the investigation is still being continued. The streets were re-opened at a quarter past nine a.m.

Any person involved in the crash who received an injury should search for the assistance of a New York Injury Lawyer. It seems as though the cause of the accident was because of the driver driving while under the influence. A good New York Injury Lawyer can help you to protect your legal rights including money for damages.

Stephen Bilkis & Associates with its NY Injury Lawyers, has convenient locations throughout the New York Metropolitan area including NewYork NY. Our Personal Injury Attorneys can provide you with advice to guide you through situations where an injury resulted because of another’s negligence. Without a New York Injury Attorney you may lose your precious rights which may cost you dearly.

If your Injury Law case calls for a Criminal Attorney, Stephen Bilkis and Associates can provide you with one.

Posted in:
Published on:

Comments are closed.

Contact Information