HERE’S WHAT A NEW YORK INJURY ATTORNEY AT OUR FIRM CAN DO FOR YOU
1. Evaluate any bodily injury claim to determine the amount of money to which you are entitled.
2. Help you with the property damage portion of your claim.
3. Resolve complex issues and negotiate an overall settlement.
4. Deal with your doctors, obtain your medical records, reports, and billing statements, and notify medical care providers as to who to bill.
5. Have an investigator interview witnesses, take statements, and photograph the accident scene and your vehicle.
6. File a lawsuit, if necessary.
Stephen Bilkis & Associates, with convenient locations throughout the New York Metropolitan area, including Morningside Heights, can provide you advice related to personal injury. Without an New York attorney, you may not be protecting you and your loved ones… know all your rights.