* Contact our firm immediately.
* SAVE THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT! Also, do not alter or tamper with the product because this could make it difficult to prove your case.
* Save everything related to the defective product, including the sales receipt, instructions, warnings, and accessories.
* Photograph or videotape the product at the scene of the injury or as soon after as possible.
* Photograph or videotape your injuries as soon as possible.
Products liability cases are complex. In some cases, the dispute involves more than one victim bringing a claim against a manufacturer. Manufacturers often try to blame you or some other party to avoid liability. A NYC Personal Injury Attorney will help you negotiate the legal pitfalls.
Stephen Bilkis & Associates, with convenient locations helps people throughout the New York Metropolitan area including, Flatbush, Brooklyn, can provide you advice if you are injured as a result of a defective product. Without an attorney, you may not be protecting you and your loved ones or know all your rights. Without professional representation, it could lead to disastrous results. When circumstances dictate that you hire a NY Criminal Attorney, ask for our help.